Suspended lamp in Bendywood®-beech:
The lamp can be produced using 2 or 3 layers of Bendywood®.
The curved parts of this lamp are composed of 2 layers of saw-cut veneer in Bendywood®-beech with 3 mm thickness and 80 mm width.
The height of this lamp is 470 mm and its diameter below ø480 mm.
The electric cable runs through a ø30 mm thick hollow rod. A ø60 mm round distance washer allows for the transition to a round part.
This part consists of 2 layers of 1 mm thick Bendywood® saw-cut veneer and wraps the bulb socket.
- 4 pcs. fine-cut veneer REC-3 in Bendywood®-beech; 1,3 m long, 100 mm wide and 3 mm thick
- 2 pcs. fine-cut veneer REC-3 in Bendywood®-beech; 1,65 m long, 100 mm wide and 3 mm thick
- 1 pc. fine-cut veneer REC-1 in Bendywood®-beech; 0,6 m long, 100 mm wide and 1 mm thick
- Hollow rod in normal wood: ø30x300 mm
- Distance washer in normal wood: ø60x10 mm
Total cost of Bendywood® material: about 60 euros.